Sydney Pet Expo 8/9 Feb

Salukifan

Having my gallbladder out on the 6th... if I'm feeling well enough, I may go... if only to meet WIW and HDW in the flesh (and their dogs of course!)

T.

None of us bite! :)

I swear I felt better immediately after my GB surgery. Just avoid lifting stuff. Like all the retail therapy :cool:

I don't bite either... *grin*

Will be nice to meet a few more DOLers in the flesh...

T.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping to visit on the Sunday ...... I'm relatively new here so don't really know anyone ...... will feel kinda weird going up and saying hey, are you a DOL'er?? :laugh:

So, what exactly should I expect to find at the Expo? Can I buy stuff? I buy waaaaay too much stuff for my boy, but hey - it's still classified as retail therapy, even if it isn't for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can give you a list of the Breed Show Case -

American Staffordshire Terriers, Anatolian Shepherd Dogs, Collie Club NSW, Shetland Sheepdogs, White Swiss Shepherds, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chihuahua Club, Dachshund Club, Dalmatian Club, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, Golden Retrievers, Country Griffon Bruxellois Club, Lagotto Romagnolo, Poodle Club, Rottweiler Club, Siberian Husky Club, Sporting Spaniel Society, English & American Cocker Spaniels, Australian Terrier Club, United Retriever Club, English Springer Spaniels, Junior Kennel Club NSW, Alaskan Malamute Club, Neapolitan Mastiff, Greyhound Adoption Program, Manchester Terriers, German Shepherd Dog League, Saint Bernard Club, Bull Terrier & Bull Terrier (Miniature), Hungarian Puli, Leonberger.

Expo is open from 10.00am to 5.00pm Saturday & Sunday. Cat show upstairs and about close to 100 stalls inside.

I've been most years. Lots to buy from food to equipment. Dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, demos. I went, with Tilba, a couple of years ago with the Dances with Dogs group. It was fun to be on the other side. When it first started it was at Moore Park, went for 4 days & they used to give away lots of free samples.

I'm already fully ambulant and driving the nurses batty. Should be fine to pet expo party on Saturday... all I needed was someone to hitch a ride from as im not supposed to drive myself for a few days...

Thanks heaps MadWoofter!

T.