Do You Find This Video Funny ?

sheena

Doesn't seem stressed to me, my GSD Rogue will do that whingy bitching noise too sometimes. If you aren't opening her crate fast enough or not rubbing her belly to her satisfaction. Its funny, but its also really really terrible behaviour. Dogs biting his owner to get his own way.

Didn't look overly stressed to me either, that might not even be his real cue for getting in the crate, just a game they play.

Weez makes a similar noise when I tell him to stop barking, and I reward it because it's cute as hell and a much better alternative to annoying woofs :laugh:

Edited by Weasels

It's cute. Scotty mutters - usually to get us out of bed for morning walks.

Only thing I didn't like (and I know they were filming for laughs) but was how long they let it go on for. I couldn't have lasted that long asking nicely for it to go out.

Zeus does that lying down, throwing a tantie on his back thing too, only without the noise. He does it at bath time. I actually kill myself laughing when Zeus does this because he pins his back to the ground and knows I can't possibly lift him from that position. It's annoying, amusing and very smart.

I don't think the dog is stressed, more just acting like a petulant child! And no, I didn't find this particular funny -- I'm just glad I'm not the only person with a dog like this!

Didn't look overly stressed to me either, that might not even be his real cue for getting in the crate, just a game they play.

Weez makes a similar noise when I tell him to stop barking, and I reward it because it's cute as hell and a much better alternative to annoying woofs :laugh:

It looks to be just a game to me too.

I have a whinger, if hes asleep on my legs and I ask him to move he grumbles, same if he's on the end of the bed and I ask him to hop off. He will grumble but then does what hes told.

Zeus does that lying down, throwing a tantie on his back thing too, only without the noise. He does it at bath time. I actually kill myself laughing when Zeus does this because he pins his back to the ground and knows I can't possibly lift him from that position. It's annoying, amusing and very smart.

I don't think the dog is stressed, more just acting like a petulant child! And no, I didn't find this particular funny -- I'm just glad I'm not the only person with a dog like this!

Boston will do it sometimes too if you go to pick him up and he thinks it's for something not fun. He will roll on his back and play dumb, like "ohh you want to give me belly rubs, okay!" and his tail wags a little bit like he knows he's being cheeky, and he lifts his head to make sure I'm watching him :laugh:

OK....I give in....You have all convinced me that I am reading too much into the body language of the dog. Maybe I've been taking too much notice of the recent Delta Seminar I went to that spent a lot of time on "signs of stress" :) Still think it is about as funny as a train wreck...maybe it went on for too long & I missed the bit about "crates are evil" :laugh: