2014 Brags Thread

I couldn't see if we already had one if these threads for 2014 so I thought I may as well start one.

At our first agility trial for the year Rumour gained her JD title, with two quallies and two first places (for the 400 dogs) :cheer:

My OH and Diesel also got two novice jumping quallies with two first places (out of the 500 dogs) so now they are just one off their title.

My favourite run of the night was Rumour's JDO run, just one bar down but it was our smoothest run yet since we started trialling.

Looking forward to the rest of our trialling year now

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An odd brag here....but Em eats the dog food both she and Zig win as prizes (she has a cast iron stomach!) and I've just purchased her a bag of food for the first time since May 2012. I think they've earned their keep!

My guys are the same, TSD - pretty much cast iron stomachs - but we very, very rarely get dog food as prizes down here now. One club does give $10 Bunnings voucher for 1st place - had a nice little spend up before Christmas :laugh: .

• 2 weeks later...

We had another awesome night last night. Still not too much in the way of results, but some cracking runs.

Cheeky girl popped out of the weaves in this one, but it was my favourite run of the night.

And Wikki keeps improving. Last time at this ground she was consistently 8 to 10 seconds over course time. Last night she was 3 to 4 seconds under - a big improvement. :)

Woo finished her Masters Aust Agility Dog title and Xena got her Aust Agility Jumping Dog 3. :)

:thumbsup: Nice brag, Tony. Rory says way to go little sister Wikki Woo :thumbsup: and extra special congrats for Xena.

Mr Rory did a little bit of training at club today - found lots of holes (expected) but some good things too. Poor boy chinplanted - he sped out of a tunnel onto a slightly damp table at warp speed - skidded and sailed off the other side just as I gave him his drop (late as usual) - so he tried to drop as he was landing on the ground - no damage done - but it was really very funny.

:thumbsup: Nice brag, Tony. Rory says way to go little sister Wikki Woo :thumbsup: and extra special congrats for Xena.

Mr Rory did a little bit of training at club today - found lots of holes (expected) but some good things too. Poor boy chinplanted - he sped out of a tunnel onto a slightly damp table at warp speed - skidded and sailed off the other side just as I gave him his drop (late as usual) - so he tried to drop as he was landing on the ground - no damage done - but it was really very funny.

AWWW....poor boy.

Glad to hear he's having heaps of fun.

Last night was the first time ever that Mr CK was our super star. He had one moment where it all got too much, but otherwise he was the boy I wish could come to play every week!

And to top it off both girls were great without bothering the judges too much. Lol

Woo in particular is looking better and better with a more motion based handling system.

The distance was just a little hard for her. :)

Nice runs Agility Dog thumbsup1.gif Tell us more about the motion based handling system

Last night Naughty Nina made her obedience debut and scored 99/100 in CCD. I have Denise Fenzi to thank for this as she has got us over a few of the hurdles.

Scoota who edging closer and closer to retirement fell over the line and won UD biggrin.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

Wow 99/100!!!! Awesome.

The movement based stuff is really what Susan Garrett is teaching, but I'm finding more and more I'm reverting to a hybrid if Greg Derrett, Susan and Linda Mecklenberg. Lol.

Woo loves it.....earlier information and keeps me ahead of her at all times. Training her in drive to understands her Susan words is really helping too.

I've resisted but I can't argue with results.

Wow 99/100!!!! Awesome.

The movement based stuff is really what Susan Garrett is teaching, but I'm finding more and more I'm reverting to a hybrid if Greg Derrett, Susan and Linda Mecklenberg. Lol.

Woo loves it.....earlier information and keeps me ahead of her at all times. Training her in drive to understands her Susan words is really helping too.

I've resisted but I can't argue with results.

I say if it works and you are enjoying your runs - then you are on a winner thumbsup1.gif

Nice runs Agility Dog thumbsup1.gif Tell us more about the motion based handling system

Last night Naughty Nina made her obedience debut and scored 99/100 in CCD. I have Denise Fenzi to thank for this as she has got us over a few of the hurdles.

Scoota who edging closer and closer to retirement fell over the line and won UD biggrin.gif

Big Yay for Naughty Nina ...that's do good to hear ...and for Scoota of course...sounds like he's actually not ready for retirement yet :-)

ETA .. I forgot to say...another one here who is finding the Fenzi Academy courses really helpful.

Edited by Tassie

Harri's Flyball team came first in their Div today :cheer:. I am proud of my little guy, he got scared by chainsaws & wood chopping comps but kept on running. In the morning before all the scary noisy stuff started he ran a 7.3sec which is good for him :laugh:.

Good start to the trialling season for me with Cash getting the final two passes needed for his Advanced A sheep title today. I taught him to cross drive this summer, I think that helped :laugh:

Edited by superminty