Canine Performance Systems

Robbi

Yogi and Vince enjoying their Canine Performance System Therapy on the large canine mat. It must be good when the cat chooses to lay on it. Anita Brojatsch has come over from NSW to run a series of demonstrations of this system at the Adelaide Hills Kennel Club Shows this weekend. Due to the heat she is offering private demos to anybody who may be interested in improving their dogs mobility, lymphatic drainage and general wellbeing. It has the Yogi stamp of approval.

post-28340-0-90792000-1390983900_thumb.jpg

post-28340-0-21648500-1390984104_thumb.jpg

:-) Has the Kirra stamp of approval too. Our acupuncture/massage vet has this gear.. Kirra blisses out, and this is a dog who normally can't wait to get out of a vet surgery :-). I'm sure it's part of what keeps her as fit and active as she is at nearly 12.

I have tried one of these at flyball Nats in Melbourne, OMG it is awesome!

I didn't have my dogs with me (just helping out) but I got to sit on it! :D I have back problems, and I feel soo good after.

I've also tried the 'people version too, it is heated as well :love:

I would love one, but they certainly aren't cheap! :cry:

I am a little bit put off by the price but the large dog mat we tried was large enough for me to lie on as well as Yogi!! Am seriously considering it but as others have said it is not cheap. I will have to weigh it all up smile.gif