One If My Dogs Has Been Hospitalised

Rascalmyshadow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

More good news Astro has stopped vomiting, stools are slowly becoming firmer but still containing a small amount of blood. They were going to try to start hand feeding him this afternoon. If all goes well he should be home on Wednesday at the latest.

I haven't seen him since Thursday and I'm starting to really miss him, the house seems so quiet because he's usually the life of the party.

Here's my gorgeous boy.

post-2356-0-36780400-1391324745_thumb.jpg

Sending lots of love for your gorgeous boy! He is truly stunning but I am a sucker for a small fluffer! Sending all my well wishes :heart: :heart: :heart::grouphug:

Thank you all so much, without the support of all the wonderful DOLers I would be struggling a lot more to cope with the situation.

We had some good news this afternoon the transfusion went well and he has kept some food down today for the first time and apparently he even voluntarily came out of his cage to go to the toilet.

I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely but it looks like we've hit the turning point, tomorrow it's been a week since ive seen him and I desperately just want to give him the biggest cuddle and bring him home.

Thank you all so much, without the support of all the wonderful DOLers I would be struggling a lot more to cope with the situation.

We had some good news this afternoon the transfusion went well and he has kept some food down today for the first time and apparently he even voluntarily came out of his cage to go to the toilet.

I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely but it looks like we've hit the turning point, tomorrow it's been a week since ive seen him and I desperately just want to give him the biggest cuddle and bring him home.

That's fabulous news!

Just spoke to the vet and Astro is coming home tomorrow night. I don't think I've ever cried so many happy tears.

The house feels incomplete and the other 4 dogs have been a little sedate in the last week, we need Astro home to brighten everyone up again.

Time to set up his comfy hospital area, don't think il be getting much sleep over the weekend.

Guest hankodie

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheers::clap::dancingelephant::flower::happydance2:

So good to hear RMS, I was thinking about Astro this morning wondering how he went overnight. You must be so relieved. Hang in there, sounds like things are looking up for sure :grouphug: