Tynka

Tara and Sam

You came to me 22 months ago as a companion for my Tara and to join our family

for 7 years of age you were a bundle of energy and the way you ran around the rainwater tank ,you had me in fits of laughter

you loved your sleeping arrangements, My bed ,and the way your paw rested on my hand as we fell asleep after our cuddle time

you certainly loved your food , like most CKCS do

You were my little one , as you were smaller than Sam or Tara were

so I had to learn to cut your food back , otherwise you would have eaten just as much as they did

You loved your cuddles and Kiss Kisses as that was our special saying

I found the lumps on your neck andI felt a heaviness in my stomache

I was devestated when the vet said to me , more than likely it was Lymphoma and the long wait for your results to come back

You didnt look sick and had no signs of not being well

It was Agressive Multi Centric Lymphoma and you were given 1-2 months to live

My heart was ripped in two

I did all the research I could , I chose not to go the chemo trip as there was not much chance of a good longer outcome

I chose the quality time with you , and you being the little fighter you were you lived bit longer than they expected

Yes we had some ups and downs but we finally got you sorted onto something that helped you feel more comfortable

I didnt mind helping you get up as your legs struggling as once you got up you walked around and still had that tail wag

We struggled with the terrible heatwaves we had , and again you came through that but last night we noticed your breathing wasnt the best , and as you and I laid side by side on the floor together until the early hours of this morning , I knew by the look in your eyes and they way you placed your paw on my hand that is was time

You were still with me this morning , but I had to make that call

we booked for 3 pm , and when I laid down for awhile you got up from the bed in the kitchen and came to me in the bedroom

when you got on your bed and looked at me , I again got down to you and I saw that look again , I knew then it was coming quicker than later , I picked you up to cuddle you and whisper Kiss Kiss and cuddles , then you fell asleep in my arms for the last time about midday

You were where you wanted to be in those last minutes

You did it your way , and not the way it had to be

I sat and cuddled you for a long time , then rang the AWL and arranged a pick up time

I sponged you down and gave you one final brush then wrapped you again to continue holding you until I had to take you to the van

I didnt want to let you go , but knew I had to let the lady take you so that you will come back to me soon and forever stay with me

I am going to miss you , not hearing your snoreing in the bedroom , your going through the garden

I find it hard going into the bedroom this afternoon , I can still smell you and see inprints on the bed , But I understand that is where you wanted your final sleep

Ruby your sister whent looking for you when she had tea alone for the first time without you , she will miss her cuddling up with you as well

I was hopeing you would make it to your 9th birthday in 10 days time, but sadly you didnt

I love you my Little one

Run free with Sam and Tara

Until you come back home again

15th Feb 2005 - 5 the Feb 2014

post-11463-0-08684200-1391601241_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone

She was such a sweet girl , she was so gentle natured

and I do miss her so much and it is so quiet with out her snoreing

Tynka was returned back to me this morning to stay forever with me and she is now back in my bedroom

Back at home now with Sam and Tara

run free with all the other loved animals

thank you AWL for all the kidness and compassion that you have in times of sadness for our loved animals

Edited by Tara and Sam

Thank you everyone

She was such a sweet girl , she was so gentle natured

and I do miss her so much and it is so quiet with out her snoreing

thank you AWL for all the kidness and compassion that you have in times of sadness for our loved animals

Thank you for being there to hold Tynka, and have her surrounded with love.

So brave of you to step up for those last moments.

Such a beautiful gal. I can imagine her running free at The Rianbow Bridge with Tara and Sam. My Sarah ( a Blenheim) might have said Hello too

LOVE :angel: