Inbreeding Rules Kill Giraffe

Steve

How about not breeding them???? Oh no sorry that would take brains, of course, silly me!!!

Morons

How about educating themselves to know that males in the wild kill the young. They could have separated them. :(

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about not breeding them???? Oh no sorry that would take brains, of course, silly me!!!

Morons

How about educating themselves to know that males in the wild kill the young. They could have separated them. :(

Well yes that as well. They probably already know that but are coosing to be knob heads

Morons

Unfortunately, zoos function as public entertainment and the public loves baby animals. This sets up many ethical problems.

I'm sure they know that males will kill young. But they would probably have to euth the young in any case if they don't have the facilities to care for them.

For all we know, the bears were an unwanted gift from Putin. To turn them down would have been an insult . . .