Spine Suddenly Unstable :(

Kirislin

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

So incredibly sorry for your loss Kirislin. You did the right thing by her, she was lucky to have you (and you her). Run free Kibah. :cry:

I have surprised myself that I am accepting and at peace with her passing. Yes, I'm sad and I know I'll cry some more for knowing I will never see her and cuddle her again, but after seeing the xrays and that blood today I know she had no more time left. It does help to know so many understand too.

I have surprised myself that I am accepting and at peace with her passing.

Sometimes there is the feeling of relief, Kirislin, I have experienced this myself, & you have the evidence to support your decision to set her free. How fitting you shared memories of Kibah with those who loved her also :grouphug: Run fast little Kibah :rainbowbridge:

I have surprised myself that I am accepting and at peace with her passing. Yes, I'm sad and I know I'll cry some more for knowing I will never see her and cuddle her again, but after seeing the xrays and that blood today I know she had no more time left. It does help to know so many understand too.

I think so. To know beyond any doubt that you are acting 100% in the best interests of your pet is a comfort too, I believe. It can be a torment to wonder if "it was too soon", or "it was too late". Despite the fact that you are now without Kibah, you know that her time had come and you had to release her from her pain.

We know you know all this, but to have confirmation from others who have been through the same can ease the anguish.

Oh Kirislin I am so very sorry to read of the passing of Kibah :cry:

I love the idea of the fruit tree as a tribute to her. I have a yellow banksia rose as Baylee's tribute. It is a cutting from the rose that she always sat under for 10 years, and the rose that survived Black Saturday even though it was burnt.

Huge hugs to you. May you only remember all the good times.