Boarding Kennels Adelaide

Bully

I've had an email from a friend passing thru' Adelaide from Alice Springs to Melbourne. She needs accomodation for 26 and 27 February for her Bull Terrier while she has eye surgery, and then picking up 28 Feb to continue on to Melbourne.

I've heard that Top Spot are good. Adelaide Hills Pet Resort are booked out. Any other recommendations please :)

Thanks.

It's probably a bit out of the way, but I left my two at Golden Grove for a long weekend when I was there, and I was happy with the place.

Thanks MadWoofter. Couldn't remember if I'd heard good or bad about them :) Will pass on :)

I haven't had to board dogs for many years but a lot of my clients use Pampered Pets Resort at Montacute.

Thanks skyefool :) Just checked the web page and they are on holidays :(

"Management and Staff of Pampered Pets Resort are having a holiday in February 2014

We are closed for business from 5PM on 13th February and reopen at 9AM on the 20th February. We apologise for any inconvenience."

Thanks for the recommendations :thumbsup:

My friend has decided to board her dog in Alice Springs, where Sari is happy staying for the 2 days because she couldn't find any accommodation along the way that would allow a crated dog in the room overnight. There's no way that she'd leave Sari in a car alone overnight and would have to sleep in the car with her and of course wouldn't get any sleep :( Dogtainers are going to pick Sari up and deliver her to my friend in Adelaide so that she can continue her journey on to country Victoria.