Behaviourist Mackay Qld?

3Woofs

Are you after a Behaviourist or a Trainer. In my mind there are a lot of trainers out there but very few behaviourists and even fewer good ones. Sorry I don't know of any up your way but you could ring Jane Harper and ask if she knows anyone up that way. www.dogsontrack.com.au

It's actually for one of my puppy buyers. She probably just needs a trainer rather than a behaviourist. She needs help with loose leash walking, recalls, and direction for mental stimulation.

She'd prefer one on one rather then group obedience training.

It's actually for one of my puppy buyers. She probably just needs a trainer rather than a behaviourist. She needs help with loose leash walking, recalls, and direction for mental stimulation.

She'd prefer one on one rather then group obedience training.

Oh okay. Canetoad is from up that way. His OH/SO was into training so may be able to offer some good trainers. I will ask.

Here's hoping. The only dog ever to bite, hold and refuse to release me was a 10 month old so age is no barrier to extremely bad behaviour.

I will let them know and see if they can recommend a trainer to suit. Hopefully someone else from up that way will have someone they can recommend as well.