Berwick A & H Society Feb. 22nd

Canine Coach

The flier says Beaconsfield Rec. Reserve Emerald Road Beaconsfield Emerald Road Beaconsfield

I have not been there before & would much appreciate it if someone would give me

1- directions coming from Cranbourne

2- any info. on parking situation at the site

3-what gate to enter

Please P.M. me

Thanks very much!!!

The venue has been changed to Holm Park on Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd. This is a new venue so don't know which oval they will be using.

If coming from Cranbourne, head out on Princes Hwy through Berwick, as you come into Beaconsfield you will pass Akoonah Park on the left where the main Aggie show is then turn left at the lights into Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd, continue along until you see Holm Park on right, guess it would be about 500-750m along.

http://www.berwickshow.org.au/attachments/article/26/Dog%20Show%20and%20Dog%20High%20Jump%20Event.pdf

Edited by Austerra

How did you know about chNge to Holm Park?? Is this common knowledge??

It is common knowledge, page 2 (In the schedule part of the magazine) of the January Gazette!!

I'm surprised that some don't read the gazette, as talking to a few at the last weekend show, some didn't even know the venue has changed nor even read about it in last months gazette....

It is common knowledge, page 2 (In the schedule part of the magazine) of the January Gazette!!

I'm surprised that some don't read the gazette, as talking to a few at the last weekend show, some didn't even know the venue has changed nor even read about it in last months gazette....

I did read it in the gazette first but I also own a business in Beaconsfield.

I usually read the Gazette from cover to cover Not sure how I missed the venue change?? Must have scanned it too quickly?/ Thanks all who kindly gave me directions/info.

The venue has been changed to Holm Park on Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd. This is a new venue so don't know which oval they will be using.

If coming from Cranbourne, head out on Princes Hwy through Berwick, as you come into Beaconsfield you will pass Akoonah Park on the left where the main Aggie show is then turn left at the lights into Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd, continue along until you see Holm Park on right, guess it would be about 500-750m along.

http://www.berwickshow.org.au/attachments/article/26/Dog%20Show%20and%20Dog%20High%20Jump%20Event.pdf

Thanks so much for attaching the flier. Where did you get it? This was not what appeared in my Dogs Vic. Gazette. I must have missed the note about the venue change in Dogs Vic Gazette

Thanks so much for attaching the flier. Where did you get it? This was not what appeared in my Dogs Vic. Gazette. I must have missed the note about the venue change in Dogs Vic Gazette

Just Berwick Show webpage.

I wasn't entered but dropped in for a look.

I thought the oval was great, plenty of room for gazebo's, some poeple's car parking could of been better.

The catering (one van) could of been better prepared as I heard they weren't epecting so much business that they ran out of food and had to go out to get more.

What did everyone else think of the oval??

BB