Borzoi In The New Big W Denim Ad?

RiverStar-Aura

Just saw the ad on TV, it's set on a beach and I swear there are two borzoi, which appear toward the end on leash. They look amazing and I wonder if anyone here knows them? Surely there aren't a lot of borzoi stars around!

Has anyone else seen it?

Just found a link to the ad for those wanting to see it.

Blink and you'll miss them at around 21 seconds in.

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

Oh yes saw that ad the other night , nice to see the Borzoi's :D

also there is a superannation ad with a Rottweiler and a horse :D

Years ago before this ever growing use of dogs in advertisements, St George used to have a Dalmatian in their print ads and on their posters inside the banks. I wrote to the manager suggesting that, seeing they used a dog to gain more business, they might like to consider contributing to rescue groups who were trying to save dogs from being killed in pounds. Naturally, I didn't put it as bluntly as that :D , but I am sad to say that his response was less than pleasing. He "appreciated my initiative" but didn't think their marketing dollar would tend in that direction. He actually found it quite funny. :(

Edited by Danny's Darling

So, is that where Alyosha's Zander and Andie disappeared to nine days ago...off to star in a film? :laugh:

Wonder what those naughty dogs did with their money?

(http://www.dolforums...queanbeyan-nsw/)

eta--fix spelling

:rasberry:

They certainly didn't look picturesque enough to star in anything when they turned up - except maybe The Creature from the Black Lagoon...

I saw the ad last night but couldn't it online to look again. So thanks for posting it!!