Edited by Monteba

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm impatient and I like to know so I can book time off work, etc.

Ultrasound confirmed :D Seen two but we didn't go looking, I'm just happy knowing there is at least one in there.

Congratulations! Hope they're perfect for you.

I have opted against an Ultrasound. I can visibly see she's in whelp.... she's lost her lovely waist already and struggles to wag her bum alone!

Last litter she barely looked any bigger even a week before she whelped two pups.

We've still got a month to go here and she's looking rather like a pudding. :o Possibly that's from all the treats the kids are giving her "because she's pregnant" :laugh:

Well we have two bitches due to whelp a few days apart. Very mad I know but timing for us was too perfect and I want to go back to work full time next year plus I really really want something to show from each of these girls. Anyhow we have reached the 4 1/2 week and almost 5 week mark and one looks like a pud and the other is blowing out her ribs. Cuddling them both on the couch I truly feel blessed to have two lovely bitches in every way and cannot wait to share their love with the new owners of their babies. I am so happy am I mad?!! After 15+ years and 9 litters I am just as excited if not more than the first. I know so much more now but am still happy to learn.