Litters Due May 2014

Monteba

Stella is due this weekend. The poor little thing is huge! I always wonder around this time why I put them through it..

She is expecting at least 6, so I have all my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well. I only breed once every few years so am always a nervous wreck when the time comes!

Edited by weisnjac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stella is due this weekend. The poor little thing is huge! I always wonder around this time why I put them through it..

She is expecting at least 6, so I have all my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well. I only breed once every few years so am always a nervous wreck when the time comes!

Good luck with that!

My girl is due (very inconveniently for me) on the Monday.

I am reckoning it's a nice small litter again as she's due in six days

and has only just now lost her lovely waist! :laugh:

She doesn't even look like slowing down any, either..... full speed everywhere.

Maybe I should tell her she is ëxpecting!

Looks like Stella is going early! Seems to be in early stages now. So bummed the Weimaraner Nationals are on in Sydney, all the people I usually rely on for help and guidance have left the state :laugh:

Looks like Stella is going early! Seems to be in early stages now. So bummed the Weimaraner Nationals are on in Sydney, all the people I usually rely on for help and guidance have left the state :laugh:

Excitement! :cooldance:

Good luck.

Good luck with that!

My girl is due (very inconveniently for me) on the Monday.

I am reckoning it's a nice small litter again as she's due in six days

and has only just now lost her lovely waist! :laugh:

She doesn't even look like slowing down any, either..... full speed everywhere.

Maybe I should tell her she is ëxpecting!

The most inconvenient time is when they generally choose hope she goes on the weekend for you :thumbsup:

Chihuahua - Due 14th May

She definately has 3 on board but X-ray on Monday makes us think there are 4!

Now on temperature watch with everything crossed for safe arrivals!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations have added you to the OP

Good luck with it all :thumbsup:

It's been a very long day here. Stayed up with Stella last night through the early stages and she had her first puppy at 6.50 this morning. Unfortunately she had problems with the second puppy so I rushed her to the vets, he was unable to be saved, but with the help of some Oxy, she delivered the rest easily.

Final tally, 4 boys and 1 girl. All healthy and drinking well and Stella is being the perfect mum.

It's been a very long day here. Stayed up with Stella last night through the early stages and she had her first puppy at 6.50 this morning. Unfortunately she had problems with the second puppy so I rushed her to the vets, he was unable to be saved, but with the help of some Oxy, she delivered the rest easily.

Final tally, 4 boys and 1 girl. All healthy and drinking well and Stella is being the perfect mum.

:thumbsup: Congratulations! Glad all's well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Woops! Completely forgot to come back I've been so busy!

We whelped three males on May 13th. Two survivors. Both growing and gaining weight very quickly!

We are very lucky. :)

Once these guys are weaned, 'Mum' will enjoy retirement here as the couch potato that she is! :laugh:

How's everyone else going?

Chihuahua - Due 14th May

She definately has 3 on board but X-ray on Monday makes us think there are 4!

Now on temperature watch with everything crossed for safe arrivals!! :thumbsup:

Forgot to come back and post - We have 2 boys and a girl born on 10th May by C-Section!! One boy is long coat and the other is smooth - cant work out the girl just yet!!

Mum and pups are doing well!