When Do You Have "too Many" Dogs?

wings

Whilst living at my parents house we collectively have 3 dogs. At the moment I technically have two dogs Angel and Marley, although, I have the responsibility of all three.. but I would definitely say 2 is my ultimate limit! They all get along well and can handle them fairly easily at home but when taking them out it's a quite different story.. Going out of the house can be a struggle to do with all 3 so can't enjoy all of their company at the same time-- the two jack russells have high pray drive and will constantly pull if they see birds etc. Whilst Marley has a thing with dogs so I can't walk them or take them out together or my arms would be pulled out of their sockets :eek: !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you reckon it's a bloke. Whatever he/she is, he/she has good taste in dogs. :) Probably a tribe of servants, too, to look after them. :)

Which brings up the point that many have made.... there's a lot of time, effort and hard work in looking after dogs well. That, in itself, is a decider.

Did some detective work. Google showed the image as coming from a (now defunct) site Royal Court Tibetan Spaniels. That was USA based tibbie pedigree name. Perchance the photo came from old books the webmaster might have had.