Free Classes - Pups 13 To 24 Weeks (4-6 Mo)

Hi all rescue people

I'm running a 5 week course of lessons as part of my Companion Animal Cert IV certificate with the Delta Society (ie all positive reinforcement clicker training. Classes cover all the standard behaviours (sit, drop, stand, stay etc) plus some tricks and problem behaviours (jumping up, mouthing)

If you know any dogs in this age bracket who might be interested,in the Sydney inner-west area, please feel free to PM me for further details.

Classes start 15 March (Sat 9.30am) and there are a couple of requirements:

- must commit to attend all 5 classes (barring accidents etc)

- a couple of the classes will be videoed so need to sign a consent form

- dog must be suitable for a class situation (4-5 dogs)

I've just finished running an adult dog class and the feedback was very positive so I'm hoping to run more free classes, particularly for rescue, but at this stage, I just need bums on seats to get through my course!

Many thanks

Wendy

Hi all rescue people

I'm running a 5 week course of lessons as part of my Companion Animal Cert IV certificate with the Delta Society (ie all positive reinforcement clicker training. Classes cover all the standard behaviours (sit, drop, stand, stay etc) plus some tricks and problem behaviours (jumping up, mouthing)

If you know any dogs in this age bracket who might be interested,in the Sydney inner-west area, please feel free to PM me for further details.

Classes start 15 March (Sat 9.30am) and there are a couple of requirements:

- must commit to attend all 5 classes (barring accidents etc)

- a couple of the classes will be videoed so need to sign a consent form

- dog must be suitable for a class situation (4-5 dogs)

I've just finished running an adult dog class and the feedback was very positive so I'm hoping to run more free classes, particularly for rescue, but at this stage, I just need bums on seats to get through my course!

Many thanks

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I'm at Sydney Dogs and Cats Home - I'll put the word out if any of our adopters in the area may be interested :)

Caroline

• 3 weeks later...