Pack Pictures- 2014

grizabella

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack of one :) but more than enough for me at the moment. Maybe when she's older I'll start fostering to see if I can handle two dogs and decide which of the 50 billion breeds I am in love with I should actually add to the family.

imageedit_11_2379867129_zpsad3dba8c.jpg

There is my daughter and I's combined pack. - The Chihuahua's are Jasper Minnie and Poppy, the Bostons are Heidi and Bran the Poodle is Carrie and the old flattie is Moraig. Successful trip to the River with baby bran finally learning to swim.

post-9214-0-85990600-1393953929_thumb.jpg

OMG I am totally LOVING this thread!!

Here are some pics of my two little girls- the dark brindle is Ruby and the Pied Fawn is Mila:

SOo adorable :)

Love frenchies!! :)

Thank you denali!!!!

What a great thread :thumbsup: Loving all the photos especially the Frenchies :laugh:

I couldn't find a decent photo of my two together so will have to put them in separate

This is my young BC guy, Cricket, doing what he loves to do :)

1275780_578385255557522_241089123_o_zps4263d8db.jpg

And here is my older BC girl, Bindi, doing one of the things she loves :) Cricket is not too keen on the boat

IMG_2665-Copy_zps00ffc37d.jpg

And here is my older BC girl, Bindi, doing one of the things she loves :) Cricket is not too keen on the boat

haha I know EXACTLY where that photo is taken lol, I live on the opposite side of the river! (just up from the river pool) Best thing we ever did was take Cleo out in the boat and let her run around on the sand bars at low tide, she can't swim away and is safely contained :D she spent the whole time running like a loony and eating soldier crabs.

My dog would not stay in the boat, i can see him now just jumping in!

I am impressed with bindi :) Kokoda has no self restraint and i am a terrible trainer who tries but cant always stop him diving into water :o

He is known to slip harnesses or chew leads to go for a swim :mad

I have to watch Cricket that he doesn't dive in but most of the time he is hiding away in a little corner somewhere. Bindi is funny when the dolphins come around or when we catch a fish :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a 'like' button, I would 'like' everyones photos. Beautiful dogs :heart:

These are my 2 rescue staffies. We have had Chad (the white boy) for 8 weeks and Chelsea (the red girl) for 2 weeks. They are adorable and we just love them. Both 2 year olds and full of beans. It's been a long time since we have had young dogs, and I'd forgotten how much time wasters they can be. I can just sit for ages and watch them chase and play.

post-51366-0-01745700-1395093614_thumb.jpg

Edited by leec

Great photos everyone. Having more than one dog is a lot of fun.

Not a good photo for showing off my dogs but this is the best I can do for now. Will have to try & get a proper group shot.

78546c25-f4cc-4e2d-9999-c36ba2d64fc7_zps3ace9289.jpg

Panda & Tilba on her 6th Birthday in January.

f5b41e90-977a-46b0-846b-ecbae64afd90_zps9d704c51.jpg

Laci a couple of weeks ago.

0a062dc3-38fc-48ea-9127-cd7405da5437_zps748b6861.jpg