Crufts 2014

Shelby

Just a reminder that Crufts 2014 starts tonight at 8.pm EST - here is a link to the website where you can watch live www.crufts.org.uk/

Thoroughly enjoyed last year and looking forward to this year. :thumbsup:

Yep, will have all organised before 8.00pm and then will watch as long as I can :D Love watching the agility and freestyle plus of course the conformation judging. Glad I don't have work tomorrow :thumbsup:

yeah I don't have to go to work until Sat 1pm so will be doing a fair bit of watching. Tomorrow's a good day for me, go show the hound then come back and watch Crufts and hope they show the greyhounds before I succumb to my bed

I loved it last year as I was there in person. It took me 39 years of involvement in the dog world to get there but it was worth the wait and if I was able I would go back every year for it ......despite the awful weather and the 4 hours it took to get out of the car park after the show.

Edited by Airedaler

So what do they actually show in the live streaming? I get the impression it's all the happenings in the main arena, which is agility, DWD etc., but not the breed rings for individual breeds....which is sad because I'd love to see my breed in its entirety, but a hard ask with over 300 entries!

Edited by toshman

So what do they actually show in the live streaming? I get the impression it's all the happenings in the main arena, which is agility, DWD etc., but not the breed rings for individual breeds....which is sad because I'd love to see my breed in its entirety, but a hard ask with over 200 entries!

Yeah I think livestreaming is the main arena only. I'm sure I read somewhere though that they will be uploading breed judging videos at some point?

I'm sure I've watched videos of breed judging at crufts before. Hopefully they'll put it up somewhere. Last year did they have multiple streams? Cos I remember watching a huge amount of agility, like all the semi finals etc that I'm sure they wouldn't have in the main ring?

Crufts themselves only stream main ring events ,another UK site are going stream some breeds at random or people video themselves & post to you tube .

They have never shown breed judging just clips during interviews with judges