Crufts 2014

Shelby

Thanks for the link,just got to get back to a client , so will watch it all later,but watched all the terriers come in, what a hairy bunch except my breed which I fear stand no chance , the mini looks a right terror :laugh:

Thanks for the link,just got to get back to a client , so will watch it all later,but watched all the terriers come in, what a hairy bunch except my breed which I fear stand no chance , the mini looks a right terror :laugh:

Hairy bunch indeed they are Juice but just imagine how much hairer they would be if no trimming was done! Somehow though the Airedale at least and no doubt others simply would not have that terrier look in my opinion. Nothing makes the hours of grooming so worthwhile than to see a beautifully presented terrier walk into the ring.

O Dear...I think the judge forgot there was a Westie right at the end of the line :laugh: What a beautiful line-up of wonderful dogs, the little Norwich Terrier is a neat dog, what a little toughie

I enjoyed watching the video...thanks for posting the link

eta...the Irish Wolfhound is to die for

Edited by Boronia

Thanks Showdog for the link been enjoying that site :) Im also loving watching Crufts on youtube I haven't seen any showing but love watching the other dog sports. I cant wait to one day get my own show dog! It's on my bucket list to one day go to Crufts :)

I really enjoyed watching, so nice to see such good specimans.

That mini bully was a real handful, but nice dog, shame he didn't show well.

I had forgotten about the Norwich and the Norfolk.

I'm not surprised the fox got it, not my kinda dog but it did stand out, I thought the Irish would have got higher.

I'm a bit confused with the breed classes??? I want to watch the border collies & can't seem to find when they are on. I thought they may be classed as pasteral but couldn't find any there. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Am feeling like a right goose for having to ask actually :o

I'm a bit confused with the breed classes??? I want to watch the border collies & can't seem to find when they are on. I thought they may be classed as pasteral but couldn't find any there. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Am feeling like a right goose for having to ask actually :o

They don't show the breed classes live. You have to cross your fingers and hope your breed makes it onto the list that they tape and then put up. Not sure how quickly they put them up though.

Oh bugger LOL thanks Rebanne anyway. Fingers crossed then :) I did notice one Border in one of the classes but it didn't make it through. A beautiful Sami won that class. Magnificent looking boy.

Edited by BC Crazy

Border Collies are in the Pastoral group in the UK. The Samoyed won Best In Group in the Pastoral Group (and I think went runner up in show). I haven't managed to find a breed video yet. Loads of BCs in the agility and heel work to music though :)

Border Collies are in the Pastoral group in the UK. The Samoyed won Best In Group in the Pastoral Group (and I think went runner up in show). I haven't managed to find a breed video yet. Loads of BCs in the agility and heel work to music though :)

They were stunning too! Loved that part of Crufts.

Not enough of Vizslas for my likings.

But the alternatives were all bonny to look at & dream of handling.

:D