Scottie

Scottsmum

Oh look at the sad little man with his deafness. ???? I'm sure if he could have "heard" you, he would have bounced down immediately. I have the matching cat, what is it with bed making?

Really great photographs :heart: :heart: :heart: . The one and only good thing about my dogs getting old is that they can no longer jump onto the bed. I have a set of stairs (which fold down) for them and when we get up in the morning, I swish them underneath the bed - the stairs that is :D :D

What a clever old man, don't think I can fault that method XD

Yeh - hole proof that one.

Sorry PK - was that you offering to take him - then changing your mind :rofl:

Oh look at the sad little man with his deafness. ???? I'm sure if he could have "heard" you, he would have bounced down immediately. I have the matching cat, what is it with bed making?

yeh? What about the other eleventy billion times I moved him? :) He's lucky he didn't end up in the crate. Or with a smacked bottom. Or both.

Really great photographs :heart: :heart: :heart: . The one and only good thing about my dogs getting old is that they can no longer jump onto the bed. I have a set of stairs (which fold down) for them and when we get up in the morning, I swish them underneath the bed - the stairs that is :D :D

He he he - DDD - I had this image of you packing all the dogs away for the day :eek: - thinking its the secret to long lives - just box 'em up and store them for 12 of the 24 hours in a day :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We baby sat this weekend. Phew. We could not wait to give her back either. It's been ... 18 years since I had a pup and after that - I'm not in a huge rush to do it again any time soon.

Scottie didn't enjoy having her here either.

29174487871_031eec84c3_n.jpg20160826_193133 by Superspanger, on Flickr

Making it known it was his blanky, his toy (he doesn't even like that one that much) and his Mummy.

29196042002_b27d95b90b.jpg2016-08-29_02-52-26 by Superspanger, on Flickr

but we did come to an agreement...

28680319264_5f10a22f11.jpg20160827_124904 by Superspanger, on Flickr

He took all the toys away, she had to play with her own tail and he'd share the rug if she didn't touch him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Found this the other day & figured I may as well share.  "Rocko" here looks so young!

Have a few other photos to share too - because I need to try to keep the number on my phone low - my SD card is full. :)

SDCH_Adoption.jpg

Edited by Scottsmum
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...