Pedigree Paper Colour

snusnu95

My family bought a purebred papered miniature poodle, and today his papers came in the mail. His pedigree is blue, and we are from Queensland (where he was bred and bought from). I am wondering if this means he is on main register? Or is it different in Queensland, and is he in fact on limited register? Just wondering if anyone knows.

My Whippet boy is on the Qld Limited register (papers issued in February of this year) - it's white paper, green writing and says "Certificate of Registration and Pedigree - Limited Register" across the top. So I imagine if it doesn't clearly state limited register that they'd be on the main register.

If they are blue in colour and the heading is Certificate of Registration and Pedigree then they are main registration papers. Limited papers in Victoria are orange and have the heading Certificate of Registration and Pedigree - Limited Register. As the ANKC controls registrations I am presuming that pedigree certificates would be uniform in all states.

If they are blue in colour and the heading is Certificate of Registration and Pedigree then they are main registration papers. Limited papers in Victoria are orange and have the heading Certificate of Registration and Pedigree - Limited Register. As the ANKC controls registrations I am presuming that pedigree certificates would be uniform in all states.

The wording is the same across each state but the colours are different from state to state.

In Western Australia the document paper is white, printing of the pedigree information is black and the ANKC seal, artwork and wording "Certificate of Registration and Pedigree Main Register" is gold, or "Certificate of Registration and Pedigree Limit Register" is silver. Limit Register dogs also have "LR" after their registration number.

Longdogs is correct.

There was an email sent out by DogsQld on 3 February which says:

"ANKC Certified Pedigree Certificates

Following a decision made by the ANKC in 2012, all States were required to move to a standard Blue Certified Pedigree once the remaining stock of the domestic Certificates had been used.

As of Friday 31 January 2014, we have now completed the use of the existing stock and all Certificates for Main Register dogs will be in the new format.

Please CLICK HEREto view a sample of the new ANKC Certificate."

It says up the top in sort of greyish writing "Australian National Kennel Council Limited"

And then underneath in big blue writing it says "Certified Pedigree" and has the ANKC stamp in the top right hand side.