Wilson The Lab

JB1824

I started a youtube channel to share the weird and cute things I see wilson doing :)

Here is when he was still a puppy, playing with a sprinkler:

He's since learnt that we control the water coming out of the sprinkler and watches for us to turn the tap on! :D

Edited by JB1824

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful videos!!!

:thumbsup:

Thank you!! I try to post one every week :)

Here's Wilson as a puppy, playing with a pot. Not sure if it's common for puppies to stick their heads in the pot while they're playing, but it looks funny!

• 2 weeks later...

In this video, I can only assume Wilson was dreaming of eating or drinking something tasty! It's a bit hard to hear, so you have to turn the sound up (I only had our iPad near by which obviously isn't the best!)

• 4 months later...

Thank you VizslaMomma! Wow it's already been 4 months since I last posted...I'd gotten so busy with uni work, but now for some more videos :)

This is probably my favourite video so far:

And this is just one where he fell asleep against my leg, he can be quite a loud sleeper and he's not even snoring in this haha.

Edited by JB1824

• 4 months later...

Thank you Sir Snook! It's been fun recording and sharing all the little things he does :) After another brief hiatus from these forums, here's two more videos again.

This one is one of my favourites (along with the How to "Catch" video):

This is once when he woke up and got the hiccups:

How often do dogs get hiccups? Wilson's my first ever dog so I really don't know!

Edited by JB1824