My Pug Has Died

Queen Maeby

My Pug has died. He was gasping for air and he just died.

My vet came over and she has taken him away now.

If you don't have anything kind or supportive to say, can you please not post here.

Edited by puggedforlife

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this :hug: I can see from what you have said that you are obviously shattered. There really are no words that will help you at this time, but you were with him, and he would not have wanted to be ion any other place but your arms in that moment.

Di

Oh PFL I am so very sorry. What a terrible shock for you. I could tell how much you loved him by the way you spoke about him in your posts....I just....hugs for you.

Sleep peacefully in the forever sunshine little guy.

So sorry for your loss. It doesn't change anything and will not change a thing for you now. But you know what - he died in the arms of the person he loved. There is no good way to die for anyone, but there is no better way to die than doing it knowing you are loved and cherished. RIP Little Puggy Man

puggedforlife

That is so unfair, especially so soon after getting the lumps off and all. You and the vet were doing all the right things for him. This is just not fair.

You have every right to feel angry and sad and upset and grief and rage and laugh at the good memories and then feel sad again... and anything else you feel or not feel is ok too.

I think I'd have to eat all my chocolate at once to survive something as crappy as this. Sending virtual hugs from here.