My Pug Has Died

Queen Maeby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh PFL I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your lovely baby. We lost our last kitty under almost identical circumstances and it was a scary and sudden way to lose a beloved critter so be kind to yourself and I hope the vet can give you some idea of what happened if only for closure.

oh, hell.

:hug:

you must be shattered.

You know what tho?

His body chose the time & place ... at home with you, when you hadn't to worry about any hard decisions or treatments ...

if dogs could choose , that would be it -second to just sleeping while it happened - to stop breathing, and be held tight for those last seconds ...where they belong-listening to your heart ..

Thinking of you, and smiling at that muddy-faced little fella , who is crossing teh bridhe wrapped in a blanket of your love & care ...

be kind to YOU now - :flower:

Oh Maeby. :cry::(

I'm in tears reading this and my heart just broke for you. I am so sorry to hear about your gorgeous boy because I know how much time, care and love your gave him. He was such a special little man and I'll miss hearing about him.

Please take care; you have my love and thoughts. :hug:

It's so f@cked and unfair. I tried everything; I would have done anything for him.

You did all that was able to be done.

Then, when his time to cross came, you were holding him in LOVE.

He will have known that and was safe.

(((HUGS))))

I am so sorry . Gutted for you.

:rainbowbridge: