My Pug Has Died

Queen Maeby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maeby I am so sorry for your loss of Grover, he was such a cherished little Pug.

A terrible shock for you, please take special care.

Grover is watching over you. Run free little Grover :heart:

Hugs and love Maeby

Oh Maeby I just came in and saw you had you had lost your boy! Such terribly sad news. I hope you are coping ok. I have lots of small permanent reminders in my house of all ours dogs who have gone to the rainbow bridge. It comforts me to have it all around and it triggers all the happy memories. Take care of yourself. This is a big thng. XXX

Oh Maeby I just came in and saw you had you had lost your boy! Such terribly sad news. I hope you are coping ok. I have lots of small permanent reminders in my house of all ours dogs who have gone to the rainbow bridge. It comforts me to have it all around and it triggers all the happy memories. Take care of yourself. This is a big thng. XXX

Thanks LG. I just can't believe it; it's so horrible.

I really, really miss him.

Edited by puggedforlife

It's so f@cked and unfair. I tried everything; I would have done anything for him.

I'm so sorry crying.gif

Sometimes life is crappy and unfair.. we lost our 9 year old Cav last year, and there is a lot of guilt that comes with their passing especially when you have done so much to give them a good chance to survive but yet you feel it wasn't enough (Thats how we felt) . My heart goes out to you.

Much Love and soft hugs for you.

RIP to your beautiful boy x

It's so f@cked and unfair. I tried everything; I would have done anything for him.

I'm so sorry crying.gif

Sometimes life is crappy and unfair.. we lost our 9 year old Cav last year, and there is a lot of guilt that comes with their passing especially when you have done so much to give them a good chance to survive but yet you feel it wasn't enough (Thats how we felt) . My heart goes out to you.

Much Love and soft hugs for you.

RIP to your beautiful boy x

Thanks, yes that's exactly how I feel... I wish I could have done more.

I'm so sorry to hear this. He was one lucky pug to have lived with someone who loved him so much. Thinking of you.

Thank you :)

I just feel so lucky to have had this special little being in my life.

Edited by puggedforlife

Guest donatella

Oh gosh I've just seen this! I'm so sorry for your loss, life is cruel. He was gorgeous and obviously well loved and I'm sure he knew and appreciated everything you did for him until the very end. I am so so so sorry :(

My vet has organised his cremation with a company called Pearly Mates.

I'm not sure if I should get a scatter tin or an urn (a handmade wooden box).

http://www.pearlymates.com.au/pricing.php

At some point I would like to scatter his ashes at his favourite beach, but it might be some time until I'm ready to do that. In the meantime, I don't really like the idea of keeping him in just a tin; I want him to have a proper 'coffin' if you know what I mean.

The box isn't permanently sealed so I will be able to take him out of there when I need to.

I think I want a box.