Can Somebody Help?

Hi, Just a random question :D Is anyone able to take a couple of photos of their dogs paws? The underside showing their pads in fact. Long story but a friend is illustrating for a book and needs to look at some clear photo reference of dog paw pads, front and back. She needs short haired medium/large sized dog feet just to get a reference point for an illustration of dog paw prints/tracks.

Anyone feel up to snapping off a photo or two? If you could say if it's front or back, and left or right it would be really helpful.

My nutters are not helping :o Loki won't let me and Wylie wiggles too much. :p Plus they are a little too small.

Heya kelpiecuddles, can you say what side each paw is, left or right?

Your reluctant model is funny :D and also includes those extra little pads that don't touch the ground but are helpful.

These photos won't be reproduced, she just needs some reference for an illustration :D

Actually, come to think about it, lots of variation is good. Big, small, heavy, light. Can you say size/weight/sex/breed as well as what side? Just for a better range of dog print variation :D

I don't know if this is clear enough Stan wouldn't wake up but rear left foot of a greyhound. As you can see they look like kangaroo feet and believe me if you get kicked in the kidneys in bed in the middle of the night by these babies you know you're alive :laugh:

post-38965-0-98018900-1395299083_thumb.jpg