Kepala April 13

Snout Girl

Important things to note about this Kepala:

Kepala has changed the group bookings slightly- we still have the activity area from 10am-2pm but we only have the pool for 3 hours from 10am-1pm. this is a permanent change.

Kepala has increased their price from $15 per dog to $17 per dog

If you're keen to come along, please add your name, your dog/s' name, and what you'd like to bring, to the list! Or, feel free to ask any questions.

For those who haven't come along before, our DOL booking includes exclusive use of the Lagoon Pool, the main grassed run (with shade) and the newly built bbq pergola area in the run from 10am-2pm, and use of the other runs where available. A few of us also tend to hang around later than 2pm (Kepala are fine with that, there are always runs available).

We will plan to have a BBQ for lunch, will post a suggestions list of what to bring

For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started).

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

http://www.kepala.com.au/country_club

Below is a list of suggested BBQ foods

Sausages

Hamburgers

Veg. burgers/veg. option

Chicken

Leafy salad

Pasta salad

Potato salad

Coleslaw

Bread/bread rolls and butter/margarine-

sweets a

sweets b

snack (chips)

soft drink

Well be there! I've asked to commandeer the day and make a dol x Gus and Rosie bday as a booking that week was damn near impossible!

I'll do cake (human and canine) and keep this thread updated as to who else we are dragging along!

Hey guys, I'd really like to come to this one although I can't guarantee 100% quite yet. I'll get back to you with a definite answer as soon as possible but for if we come, I'll be bringing 1 silly puppy (Didi) and probably something sweet like apple and cinnamon rolls or some sort of slice and maybe some fruit like watermelon.

List of Dogs

DS - Bronson, Cassie, Dolly plus 1 idiot

Snout Girl- Bert, Sally, Bruce and Poppy

Steph M, (+ 2 humans) Gus and Rosie.

Kim and Fleur (toy poodle)

Hayley and Luna (Maltese)

Jo and April + Indie and Tango (cocker and poodle)

List of Food

DS - snags, potato salad

Snout Girl- vegie burgers, meatballs, pasta salad

Steph - cake!

Kim and Hayley undecided, though will be vegetarian.

Jo and April chicken snags.

List of Dogs 

DS - Bronson, Cassie, Dolly plus 1 idiot

Snout Girl- Bert, Sally, Bruce and Poppy

Steph M, (+ 2 humans) Gus and Rosie.

Kim and Fleur (toy poodle)

Hayley and Luna (Maltese)

Jo and April + Indie and Tango (cocker and poodle)

Malcolmus - Shakur

List of Food

DS - snags, potato salad

Snout Girl- vegie burgers, meatballs, pasta salad

Steph - cake!

Kim and Hayley undecided, though will be vegetarian.

Jo and April chicken snags.

Malcolmus - chicken wings or skewers or both haha

Lovely! I'm working on a people cake now. Brooke definitely ate one of the doggy ones (vanilla cupcake and peanut butter, which would be fine if not for the dog bikkie on top....)

We aren't telling him about that BTW. Poor guy....I just told him they were all people safe when he let on he ate one, then sat in the shower and laughed for about 15 mins.

Lovely! I'm working on a people cake now. Brooke definitely ate one of the doggy ones (vanilla cupcake and peanut butter, which would be fine if not for the dog bikkie on top....)

We aren't telling him about that BTW. Poor guy....I just told him they were all people safe when he let on he ate one, then sat in the shower and laughed for about 15 mins.

I don't come in here much but just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my favourite FCR and ROFL @ poor Brooke

I think loaf is fine Terri.

Alright :thumbsup: Does anyone know if it'll be raining much (I hope not this week of rain has been doing my head in) Is there some undercover area there?

Also Steph no allergies :)

Edited by Terri S.