Agility Nationals 2014

It's a 29 hour drive for us to Adelaide, as opposed to a 47 hour drive to Brisbane - just around the corner :laugh:

ETA Poor Tassie has to travel regardless - no Nationals down there!

Edited by pie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 29 hour drive for us to Adelaide, as opposed to a 47 hour drive to Brisbane - just around the corner :laugh:

ETA Poor Tassie has to travel regardless - no Nationals down there!

3 hours, then overnight on the ferry - including a couple of hours waiting in queues :laugh: , and then about 8 hours or so to Adelaide ... way shorter - but way more expensive. LOL

And no - although we do have some lovely grounds, there's no way we could put on Nationals :rofl: .

Is there anywhere posting live commentary from the event at all? Results as the classes finish?

DD, I wouldn't think so - all the people I know on the organising committee are going to be flat chat between organizing and competing. But there maay be something on the FB page. 2014 Queensland Agility Nationals.

Teams events today - no Tasmanian team this year :( - who to support ... I know ... everyone :rofl:

DD, I wouldn't think so - all the people I know on the organising committee are going to be flat chat between organizing and competing. But there maay be something on the FB page. 2014 Queensland Agility Nationals.

Teams events today - no Tasmanian team this year :( - who to support ... I know ... everyone :rofl:

Umm NZ obviously!

Cool requested to join that page - videos of the NZ team are going up after each run but I would like to see some others too :D

We had 2 runs - Novice agility and jumpers. Agility was DQ he had great fun running 2 little joy laps though and certainly tried to show everyone how much fun can be had!

Only just 2 faults in our jumpers run - handler error (isn't that always the case) so we ended up 27th of 58 dogs.

I had so much fun in the Jumpers once my nerves had settled down after the first run!

I will continue to get some photos over the next few days and hopefully try and get a few of each group.

Yes so pleased :D NZ dogs are doing really well, looks like a few have been knocking the spread jump though, something we don't use here very often! Might have to use it a bit more :D

Hope some Aussies are planning trips to NZ nationals, we have one every year :)

Been seeing photos and videos of some interesting breeds that we don't see doing agility here either which is fun!

Is there anywhere posting live commentary from the event at all? Results as the classes finish?

You can find the results here

http://agilitynationals2014.com.au/results/

The results went up pretty soon after competition ended yesterday. I'm assuming it will be the same each day.

I'm with you Pie...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Go WA! They did such a brilliant job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Soooo... who's going in 2016? :laugh:

(Just realized my girl will be almost 9 by then, that's scary!)

I really want to! I better start saving now though :laugh:

What an awesome nationals - loved watching all the videos from the event, and seeing team NZ do really well!

Congrats to QLD for what I hear was a fantastic event!

Hopefully see some Aussies here next year for the 2015 New Zealand Dog Agility Championships (NZDAC!)