Litters Due June 2014

Monteba

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry haven't posted on here as we have had a few issues with our mum and babies

On June 20 we welcomed to the world 7 beautiful shih Tzu babies. 4 girls 3 boys.

Mum was quite unsettled and overwhelmed at first she layed on one of the tiny girls. Luckily we were there and noticed a puppy under her , pup wasn't breathing and had no heartbeat. A little bit of doggy CPR and mouth to mouth and I am extremely glad to say I managed to revive the puppy.

Sorry haven't posted on here as we have had a few issues with our mum and babies

On June 20 we welcomed to the world 7 beautiful shih Tzu babies. 4 girls 3 boys.

Mum was quite unsettled and overwhelmed at first she layed on one of the tiny girls. Luckily we were there and noticed a puppy under her , pup wasn't breathing and had no heartbeat. A little bit of doggy CPR and mouth to mouth and I am extremely glad to say I managed to revive the puppy.

great work bel and congrats, it seems June has been a slow month and not a very good one, we should all be thankful that we have what we have .