Bayview (roland Reserve) Dog Beach

Katdogs

So we trekked to Bayview today for a first birthday party for a lovely British Bulldog and it's brilliant! So many happy busy and/or tired dogs and their people. Now on the list for when we win powerball! Great Dane down to Chi with lots of Labs and Goldens and Staffie types in between.

We were having a party and such lovely dogs invited themselves and even with treats they were all good to each other.

Beautiful.

It's great there, isn't it? My guys love it. It's good coz it's got deep water for pups who like to swim, and shallow water for those who like to splash, and sand for digging, and grass for sitting, and a cafe just around the corner for food and coffee!

Pity it's not closer!

It's great there, isn't it? My guys love it. It's good coz it's got deep water for pups who like to swim, and shallow water for those who like to splash, and sand for digging, and grass for sitting, and a cafe just around the corner for food and coffee!

Pity it's not closer!

Yes! Inner West has good coffee and parks but no beach like that! It was an hour's drive though, and Homebush/DFO was dreadful like usual.

Pity it's not closer!

Yes! Inner West has good coffee and parks but no beach like that! It was an hour's drive though, and Homebush/DFO was dreadful like usual.

I'm lucky that we have a good dog swimming place about 2 minutes away with sand and grass and shade, but it's not lovely clean water like there, it's basically the Parra river :laugh: