Terrier, Terrier X Wanted

We are searching for two terriers or terrier cross type dogs to join our family. Age and sex unimportant but the right temperament is essential. They must be active, social, outgoing and friendly dogs.

If you know of any such dogs looking for homes can you please email me at [email protected]. Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Larissa

I know of two Terriers who would love a fabulous home together. Ike and Loki came from the same home and both are male. One is a Jack Russell Terrier and the other a Foxie cross. The main downside though is that sometimes the JRT can be funny with strange dogs. Located near Canberra.

Sharon

I still have moby and spike, they have had no interest at all. They are scruffy terrier mix, brothers aged about 12weeks

canberrapoochrescue.org.au Forgot to say they are very comfortable with big dogs.

Edited by fiona mills

Maybe too far for you, but for any other terrier lovers.....

Here is the gorgeous Racey approx 4yo male Foxie x

Racey came to us as a stray with no microchip and unfortunately his owners never came forward to reclaim him. Racey is a small-medium dog he weighs 11.8kg.

Racey gets along great with all dogs, and he can sit and shake on command. He will also dance on his two back legs for a treat, and he is an absolute pleasure to walk on a lead. Racey will also high five on command, will even high five with both hands :).

Racey doesn't get along with cats, so he needs a home that doesn't own any cats or pocket pets. He is a very inquisitive boy, and prefers not to be alone, so would most likely require an owner who doesn't work full time. Racey would probably suit a family that already has a dog, so that when he is left alone he has someone to play with. If he goes to a home with no other dogs, then we would prefer a home with no full time workers, so he can soak up lots of attention and play time.

13596740844_0c46933208.jpg

http://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/283268

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

We are on the hunt for two more terriers :). Moby and Spike fitted in beautifully but sadly Moby was scared of our large dogs. Thankfully our vet adores him as much as we do and he now lives with her. Here is Spikey (and thanks again to Fiona for allowing the boys to come live with us!):

My link

If anyone knows of a couple of robust, outgoing, crazy terriers, please let me know. Age, sex and colour is not important but the temperament is. Our little dogs have a fabulous life here :D .

Larissa