Busted!

huski

Just caught my cat Shandi sticking her paw through the crate bars and into Wisdom's food bowl to scrape out the leftovers! Greedy bugger! There is not much she wouldn't do to get food :laugh:

Cracked me up so just had to share :)

image_zps5ddb4e99.jpg

:laugh: I like how Wisdom is like "Just let the cat do what it wants. Don't upset the cat"

Nobody messes with Fat Shandi!

She had finished eating so didn't care. "Pathetic cat eating the dregs of my meal" lol

I have to lock my cat away when the dogs eat. He likes to saunter into the middle of the kitchen floor and glare at them until they all slink away from their meals. Cats are jerks :laugh:

Edited by mixeduppup

Love the resigned look on Wisdom's face!

MUP, I have to do the same lol. I was using a remote reward trainer one night and finally worked out that the dogs were less than enthusiastic about training because the cats were psyching them out until they refused to get the treat.

If we are training inside this is not an unusual sight...

Love the resigned look on Wisdom's face!

MUP, I have to do the same lol. I was using a remote reward trainer one night and finally worked out that the dogs were less than enthusiastic about training because the cats were psyching them out until they refused to get the treat.

If we are training inside this is not an unusual sight...

The look on her face is priceless.

I have a video where I was doing a few tricks with torque and the cat just casually walks up and bites her on the arse as I ask her to sit. That was the session over. :laugh:

Edited by mixeduppup