Does Anyone Know What Rescue Amy Gurney Runs?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting - the links mention 2 rescue groups that are presumably associated with this person.

I think the person on those links is trying to warn rescue groups about the nominated person. I didn't take it to mean she was associated with those rescues specifically.

:cry: One one of the posts it looks like she's in Thirlmere? It just says Australia, I wonder if it's the one here in Wollondily NSW. There are a lot of 'rescue' type hoarder ppl in that area. I see them all the time collecting animals from FB pet pages then selling them on the next day. They say they're rescue so ppl also give them animal goods and also tag them to any pet in need. So sad :(

:cry: One one of the posts it looks like she's in Thirlmere? It just says Australia, I wonder if it's the one here in Wollondily NSW. There are a lot of 'rescue' type hoarder ppl in that area. I see them all the time collecting animals from FB pet pages then selling them on the next day. They say they're rescue so ppl also give them animal goods and also tag them to any pet in need. So sad :(

Her FB profile says she's in Cambpelltown. And she's FB frieds with Kim Hollingsworth.

Edited by minimax