Does Anyone Know What Rescue Amy Gurney Runs?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just typed the name Mmz KieraLee into the facebook search box and she comes up straight away HazyWal :)

Huh???? :confused:

Oh sorry ignore me I thought you said it comes UP as HazyWal :o

Edited by HazyWal

Hope the person who took the photos has offered to help clean the place up and rehome the animals.

Why should they? They're doing the animals a service by alerting the authorities who can then do their job!

That's one way to look at it I guess - why should they - because by helping her they would also be doing the animals a service - they haven't only alerted those authorities to enable them to do their job they have also made her plight public by publishing the photos which enables the rest of the world to judge her and punish her.

The Dane pup may look ok in that photo but Sacha's concerns would be the special needs for it grow into a healthy adult and by the looks of it this woman is as putrid as the conditions she keeps her "babies" in :(

The Dane pup may look ok in that photo but Sacha's concerns would be the special needs for it grow into a healthy adult and by the looks of it this woman is as putrid as the conditions she keeps her "babies" in :(

I know. It's hard as a rescuer seeing your breed like that. I just hope that it gets cared for the right way considering they're definitely not willing to give it up.

SAS, I found this photo of the dane pup. It looks in good health if that's any comfort to you.

dane.jpg

I doubt she knows how to raise it properly, giant breeds aren't easy to grow and given it was a 'rescue' and she's not accepting the $1,000 I offered her makes me think she see's future profit in the dog. Harle pups can sell for $3,500 registered and $2,500 BYB.

SAS, I found this photo of the dane pup. It looks in good health if that's any comfort to you.

dane.jpg

I doubt she knows how to raise it properly, giant breeds aren't easy to grow and given it was a 'rescue' and she's not accepting the $1,000 I offered her makes me think she see's future profit in the dog. Harle pups can sell for $3,500 registered and $2,500 BYB.

I know. I just hope she's not accepting it because she wants to keep it as a pet. I know I'm dreaming but hope against hope.

How on earth can she look after that many animals? Horses, goats, ducks, chooks, ferrets, fox, kittens, cats, dogs? Seems like an animal hoarder after looking at those pics, even the "cleaned up" pics, I can only imagine the bill for feed/worming etc. :eek:

We have a lot of animals(not that many but still a lot by most people's standards), if I didn't have kids I'd have no issue looking after that many. It's not how many you have but how well they are cared for that's the issue.

That's probably true, but looking at those photos, that's a load of animals to look after, I mean 5 dogs is heaps on it's own, let alone all the others. :laugh: , I'm thinking just feeding all of them would take hours, let alone cleaning up after them, brushing/grooming, training/walking/playing.