Does Anyone Know What Rescue Amy Gurney Runs?

Oh jesus :eek: I have only just come across this. Sickening, those poor animals :( That poor fox in that bloody pen can barely turn around. All the beautiful dogs, that lovely dane pup that looks underweight to me. And the disgusting filth they have to live in. Disgraceful !!!! Animal lover my @r$e. Hoarder YES !!!

I think the dane pup looks a good weight. Dane pups shouldn't be too heavy as it puts pressure on their joints as they grow. I just hope it grows properly and isn't used to breed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name comes up far to often on this forum for no reason.

Does it? It's the first I've ever seen it and I've been here a while. Maybe it's just me not noticing though.

Anyway, I'm not sure there wasn't anything negative that reflected on you in this thread, it's just people seeking clarification. It's sad that there are rescues like the one this thread is about that causes people to question others anyway.

Oh jesus :eek: I have only just come across this. Sickening, those poor animals :( That poor fox in that bloody pen can barely turn around. All the beautiful dogs, that lovely dane pup that looks underweight to me. And the disgusting filth they have to live in. Disgraceful !!!! Animal lover my @r$e. Hoarder YES !!!

I think the dane pup looks a good weight. Dane pups shouldn't be too heavy as it puts pressure on their joints as they grow. I just hope it grows properly and isn't used to breed.

Oh mup I thought he would of needed a bit more weight on him cause I noticed his hips a bit but I have never owned a giant so what you say makes perfect sense . You wouldn't want them too heavy then. I certainly would worry about anything with a

Heart beat in her " care"..... :(

I'm still confused about the gumnut palaver. What the?

Horse gumnuts = like dog dry food I think. Compressed processed food out of a big bag. Good for them mostly, if there's no green feed around. But I don't have much experience in these matters.

Horse gumnuts = like dog dry food I think. Compressed processed food out of a big bag. Good for them mostly, if there's no green feed around. But I don't have much experience in these matters.

Gumnuts are specifically made for older horses. I used them for my old girl I had. She was on paddock as well as hard feed, it just gives them the extra they need. My dogs would steal some fromt he bucket from time to time but I certainly wouldn't suggest they eat them as a staple!

Oh mup I thought he would of needed a bit more weight on him cause I noticed his hips a bit but I have never owned a giant so what you say makes perfect sense . You wouldn't want them too heavy then. I certainly would worry about anything with a

Heart beat in her " care"..... :(

I have a friend that owns a fair few giant breed dogs and pups (2 different breeds danes nad saints) and she has to keep them quite lean as they grow so their joints don't stress. I could never own a giant breed just for the fact that i love hugging fat puppies :laugh:

I was thinking physical gumnuts from a tree! Even still, pretty sure my cats would just laugh.

She posted photos here of it all cleaned up https://m.facebook.com/liight.magiic

Photo 18 tells the truth. Look at the nails on those ferrets :( And even "cleaned up", it still all looks filthy to me. You can see from many of the animals that although their cages might have been cleaned, they've been living in filth for a while.

Yet another issue in rescue- hoarders being able to justify having so many animals because they are "recuers". And on down the merry path to legislation we frolick.

Someone has said (a comment on one of the photos) the AWL went out there and she had cleaned everything up before they got there. Don't know why it was spread all over FB before the relevant authorities were alerted.

ETA: Just going by what someone posted on one of the photos, no idea if it's true or not, which is the problem when you get second/third hand info. Still don't think it's wise to spread photos all over social media before the authorities are informed and have a chance to get out there.

Caz sadly there are some gronks on FB who think they know things but don't. AWL were alerted and I was in direct contact with both the inspectors but

as RSPCA had already attended the property a couple of days earlier they aren't able to also attend. So at no stage did AWL attend and the clean up happened after RSPCA had been there.

I had asked the original poster and several ppl to remove the pictures of FB as you are correct if the person involved was alerted to the posts before authorities had been they have every chance to clean up the mess and therefore a waste of an Inspector visit. Also because even if pictures show something to be horrid we don't know why it is like it is. Even if we don't like what we see we can't turn vigilante. What happens with the situation is for the authorities to deal with

There are no laws sadly in regards to the size of a cage you keep a fox in. When adopting from fox rescue they do have their own specifications but there is nothing in writing. RSPCA and Fox rescue have communicated in regards to the fox but I am not sure if anything will come of it.