Freebies

I have 2 crates I no longer want. One I believe maybe an airline approved crate. The larger one is that I believe is airline approved is 'roomy' pug sized, the other, small pug or cat sized.

I will possibly also have a few towels and blankets, maybe a bed or two, as well. I'm trying to de clutter and I really don't need so many things now with only two dogs and no other animals.

Pick up South Coast, NSW or I may be able to sweet talk a DOLer heading through to take them to Sydney.

I have 2 crates I no longer want. One I believe maybe an airline approved crate. The larger one is that I believe is airline approved is 'roomy' pug sized, the other, small pug or cat sized.

I will possibly also have a few towels and blankets, maybe a bed or two, as well. I'm trying to de clutter and I really don't need so many things now with only two dogs and no other animals.

Pick up South Coast, NSW or I may be able to sweet talk a DOLer heading through to take them to Sydney.

Angryface on DOL in Queanbeyan/Sutton would take them can they get to Qbyn??

Maree

CPR

If they can be got to Nowra on Monday i can take them to Braidwood on Tuesday or Wednesday if that helps(just waiting to work out when we are going)

I'm going from Sydney to Jervis Bay on Monday, can probably convince my traveling buddy to make a few stops if needs be.

Oooo would work well then if the Braidwood end can be sorted. Where you staying in Jervis Bay MM?

If the Braidwood end can't be sorted this time I don't mind holding them and taking them over another time if it helps, we are rather fond of a trip to Canberra, I have a friend who is probably going to be going in a few weeks as she has family there too(they transported Zena the rescue dog from me to Canberra)

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Thanks KC and Minimax.

I'm actually heading to Canberra myself just after the Easter weekend, on Wednesday 23rd and coming back the next day, from the south coast.

Will that be of any help Maree? We could meet up on the way or in the Berra somewhere? I could also leave them with my daughter in Canberra for a later pick up if necessary.

Edited by ~Anne~