Any Guinea Pig Rescues?

This is really upsetting, please no judgement as I have tried everything but the neighbours keep on getting more cats and nothing is working.

Due to the fact that cats have started terrorizing my guinea pigs at night and I have no where to keep them safe (as I have a cat and dogs inside) I am looking for a responsible rescue for them. These guinea pigs cannot be bred as they are over 9 months and have never had babies so their pelvises are fused. They used to be quite friendly but since the cats they have become very skittish. One is a tri colour purebred sheltie female 1 year and 9 months and the other is a self gold female 1year. Thanks in advance

Edited by mixeduppup

Hi sounds like a well thought out decision, google The Australian Cavy Sanctuary, they are a wonderful group of foster carers and I think they are now in every state. If you explain your situation I'm sure they would be more than willing to help. Best of luck.

Aww that's rough MUP, my mum is having problems with cats near hers at the moment too. :( If you were closer they could have come and lived with my girls, my three boys are shelties so i know how important it is they are with someone that will groom them too!