Kangaroo Mince In Warrandyte Area?

KAT1

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a shop that sells Kangaroo Mince in the Warrandyte area? My Sister in law is looking for a place to buy it for her dog.

Thanks in advance!

KAT1

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a shop that sells Kangaroo Mince in the Warrandyte area? My Sister in law is looking for a place to buy it for her dog.

Thanks in advance!

KAT1

I know it's more expensive, but I buy kangaroo mince for human consumption at the supermarket. It doesn't smell so 'gamey' as the one from the pet shop.

Same here 2doggies I buy mine from Coles or Woolies. It is $$ than the non human grade but it deosn't smell as strong. Far better quality.My guys wont touch the non human grade one I wont feed pet quality meat here anyway as you never really know exactly what type if meat it is.

Same here 2doggies I buy mine from Coles or Woolies. It is $$ than the non human grade but it deosn't smell as strong. Far better quality.My guys wont touch the non human grade one I wont feed pet quality meat here anyway as you never really know exactly what type if meat it is.

You're like me. I buy all my dog's meat from my own butcher. I don't buy food from the pet shops.

Yeah, I know it is cheaper the pet grade stuff twodoggies but the quality for me just isn't there is it?

I know with the roo meat it isn't even the same texture nor colour. I can't help but think that it may be someone's pony or who know's. I am probably over thinking but that's me :laugh: