Urgent Assistance - South Australian Rescue Groups

Urgent help needed to find and bring to safety one missing human assistance 4 year old blue merle male Koolie.

His new owner is frantic to locate her missing companion, Sami who went missing Saturday during the day when he was accidentally released from their car by a friend without his lead.

Sami is micro-chipped, desexed and friendly though he may be very frighten as he had only just flown into Adelaide that day and won't know where he is.

Please if you find him contact Koolie rescue on 03)54865370 or his owner Vicki Matherson on 0412 525 832

He went missing in Whyalla, Norrie S.A

post-41708-0-10077300-1397030436_thumb.jpg

yes, the poor woman (his new owner) is beside herself, this has been a very long road to get these two beautiful souls together. She is just devastated, so if you can pass this far and wide, he has already been out there for 4 days, he would be lost and terrified as it was his first day with his new family.

** UPDATE **

Dog has been located and Council Rangers are assisting with getting him home, regardless of how long it takes to bring him in. Wonderful outcome!! Fingers crossed it won't take long for him to overcome his fear and be home safely where he belongs. :thumbsup:

** UPDATE **

Dog has been located and Council Rangers are assisting with getting him home, regardless of how long it takes to bring him in. Wonderful outcome!! Fingers crossed it won't take long for him to overcome his fear and be home safely where he belongs. :thumbsup:

I've just spoken with Vicki and have offered to help out as I am not far away and have the Aussies.

We'll go for a muddy walk and see if we can catch poor Sami.

We went out, and about two hours later we saw him. He was interested in my dogs, but bolted as soon as he saw me even though I was on the ground and not reacting to his presence. I managed to get a photo of him and sent it to his owner who was thankful for the picture, but he is thin, and is living at the railway station where he is not at all safe as it is all of 50m from the highway. We left food and water for him and will try to locate a dog trap.