Beauceron Needs A New Home

brightstar123

I tell you I have not heard a grown man squeeee like that over the phone before ... just saying ... he is from Europe and knows the breed well, it's kind of his dream dog and I think I just made his millenium lol

Import doesn't equate to should be breed though

His papers may not even be for showing/breeding especially if the original owner planned to spay ,the breeder may not even be registered with FCI/french kennel club just breeds them for working .

Papers could mean anything .

Im sure the OP nows what will work best though but either way this dog entire could fall into the wrong hands & there not your run of the mill nature to cross breed with if that happened

+1

I tell you I have not heard a grown man squeeee like that over the phone before ... just saying ... he is from Europe and knows the breed well, it's kind of his dream dog and I think I just made his millenium lol

:rofl:

:worship:

:whee:

Edited by persephone

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I made a wish in the other thread for this boy to still have an association with the forum.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee indeed!

C'est magnifque

:thumbsup:

Would the desexing agreement extend to the dog being moved out of the ACT though?

T.

I don't see how there should be any difference if an agreement was signed and the dog was released in good faith. Rare breed or not, I don't like that the topic hasn't been addressed if the dog is available for rehoming entire. If he'd come out under rescue there would be a Dol meltdown about dogs being rehomed entire.

Would the desexing agreement extend to the dog being moved out of the ACT though?

T.

I don't see how there should be any difference if an agreement was signed and the dog was released in good faith. Rare breed or not, I don't like that the topic hasn't been addressed if the dog is available for rehoming entire. If he'd come out under rescue there would be a Dol meltdown about dogs being rehomed entire.

While I was encouraging not to desex in case the breeder could help find a breeding home for this boy, if he is going to a home in Australia and the breed is not recognised here then yes he well and truly should be desexed.

While I was encouraging not to desex in case the breeder could help find a breeding home for this boy, if he is going to a home in Australia and the breed is not recognised here then yes he well and truly should be desexed.

He's not going to be bred from and if he does have a chance at a working life he needs to be entire. There's no need to desex on principle particularly if the dog is still maturing. He owns entire dogs and always has without accident so I don't see why the dog needs an unnecessary procedure done.

Edited by Nekhbet

I so agree with this.

He's not going to be bred from and if he does have a chance at a working life he needs to be entire. There's no need to desex on principle particularly if the dog is still maturing. He owns entire dogs and always has without accident so I don't see why the dog needs an unnecessary procedure done.

You may not see why, but a desex agreement is just that. A mutual agreement. DAS will sell you a dog if you agree to desex. They don't sell a dog if you don't agree.

So if he's truly not going to be bred from and will physically benefit from hormones then a vasectomy would be simple enough instead of being one of those types who lies to the pound and feels they are above a rule that applies to everyone else.

You may not see why, but a desex agreement is just that. A mutual agreement. DAS will sell you a dog if you agree to desex. They don't sell a dog if you don't agree.

I meant in relation to the comment - Because he's going to an Australian home he needs to be desexed.

Can people just be happy for something on this forum instead of just aiming at the negatives. Sheesh. Bigger things to worry about then get all up in arms about a dog on a desexing agreement.

So if he's truly not going to be bred from and will physically benefit from hormones then a vasectomy would be simple enough instead of being one of those types who lies to the pound and feels they are above a rule that applies to everyone else.

That is a bit of a harsh comment really since you don't know who has put their hand up.

Edited by Nekhbet