Worming Tablets?

Hiya

My 19.6kg Husky puppy is on Panoramis for flea and heart worm, but I don't believe that this treatment covers some intestinal worms?

Is there something that I should be adding as he does get some raw food in his diet? He was on drontal for his first 16 weeks. I don't want to go overboard with medications so hoping to get some advice on what I should be using.

Thanks in advance

Panoramis covers all worms but tapeworm. Popantel have a tapewormer that is separate that we sell in clinic in conjunction with the Panoramis.

Ahh, great, thanks very much I think you have saved me a LOT of money! Is Popantel the brand or type that I should be getting and it this only sold at vets?

We use the popantel with panoramis too - just be careful - popantel is the brand and they make an allwormer too, but you only need the tapeworm tablets (they're much cheaper!!).

I'm sure another tapewormer would be ok too - just see what your vet sells maybe?

We use the popantel with panoramis too - just be careful - popantel is the brand and they make an allwormer too, but you only need the tapeworm tablets (they're much cheaper!!).

I'm sure another tapewormer would be ok too - just see what your vet sells maybe?

Thanks very much!

Yeah, I've thought about getting them in bulk, but they're not that expensive to just get what you need from our vet anyway - usually costs me about $8 I think, and Nixon weighs about 33kgs at the moment. They just give me the exact amount for his current weight, which is handy when they're still growing!

Yeah, I've thought about getting them in bulk, but they're not that expensive to just get what you need from our vet anyway - usually costs me about $8 I think, and Nixon weighs about 33kgs at the moment. They just give me the exact amount for his current weight, which is handy when they're still growing!

THanks! :thumbsup: