Bosco

lokelani

I have not been on DOL for a long time, and I tossed and turned as to whether I should even post in here.

It has been two months almost to the day that I lost my best friend in the whole world. Bosco had been battling cancer since late in 2013, and we did everything we could to try to help him, but the cancer was just too aggressive.

My beautiful boy was given his wings on the 24 February 2014. He fought like a true champion, but the day came where he could not fight it anymore so I made the decision to end his pain. Probably the hardest, yet easiest decision I have ever made in my life. Hardest, because Bosco is all I had. He was my mate and my companion, and my first true dog from puppy hood through to his last day. But easy, only because I knew he was in pain and he deserved to rest.

Some of you knew him well, some just knew of him, some have probably never heard of him. He will live forever in my heart, and I miss him dearly.

Run free my beautiful boy. I hope you have met up with Loki Dog xxxx

post-5896-0-99192100-1398227120_thumb.jpg

My beautiful boy was given his wings on the 24 February 2014. He fought like a true champion, but the day came where he could not fight it anymore so I made the decision to end his pain. Probably the hardest, yet easiest decision I have ever made in my life.

Run free my beautiful boy. I hope you have met up with Loki Dog xxxx

post-5896-0-99192100-1398227120_thumb.jpg

Hardest, easiest and most decent choice you could make lokelani. To love Bosco enough to let him cross over and be free from pain is a brave act.

I can imagine this lovely boy playing, running free with your Loki Dog & my heart dog.

Smiles with a little tear.

Be free, Bosco.

:rainbowbridge:

• 1 month later...