Pounds In Need Of Winter Supplies. Coats, Bedding. See Details Here.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 70 sun lounge cushions available if there is way of getting them to some of the rural pounds. Pickup central coast.

They are available for non-PR affiliated rescues.

Edited by gillbear

I am coming up to Sydney this weekend staying at Chatswood on Saturday and then in 3 weeks will be travelling South if that helps anyone get coats where needed. We'll be going down the Hume Hwy on Thursday 5th June staying in Mordialloc, Melbourne on Thursday night and then travelling on to East gipplsand(Mt Baw Baw) Happy to meet people along the Hume during the day on Thursday to hand over items if it helps

Edited by kelpiecuddles

I am coming up to Sydney this weekend staying at Chatswood on Saturday and then in 3 weeks will be travelling South if that helps anyone get coats where needed. We'll be going down the Hume Hwy on Thursday 5th June staying in Mordialloc, Melbourne on Thursday night and then travelling on to East gipplsand(Mt Baw Baw) Happy to meet people along the Hume during the day on Thursday to hand over items if it helps

That's fantastic thanks KC :)

Just to let you know Budget Pet Products have the Kakadu Fleece coats even cheaper than the other place!!!

Wow, that's a nice looking coat! https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/index.php?categoryID=199&categoryName=Clothes%20&%20Fashion

:provoke: Perfect chance for anyone to replace last year's and donate the old ones.

Edited by Powerlegs

Powerlegs - I've only just popped into rescue as I haven't been in here in awhile. Last year we did the doggie jumper workshops and sent them through Nina's transport. We have had a lady donate about 8 HUGE boxes of old tracksuits, and the little shop has been getting trickling donations, so we're going to do the workshops again.

I can see from this thread what sizes are needed most - medium and large. We make these from tracksuit tops by tapering and sewing (smalls are easy, we get 2 from each jumper or leg). We get loads of interest and volunteers to help make them which has been great.

We don't need any more donations of tracksuits (our drive has been very successful!), but linking up with transport or donations of prepaid satchels will probably be accepted. Would you mind if I PM or call to see where we can best help?

Brilliant guys :thumbsup:

huntrox...send your coats to MUP for her pounds :thanks: Walgett now has a new ranger , female, so much more likely to put coats on them hopefully. They will be getting a parcel for the pups and smalls soon (thanks heaps Powerlegs )

Panto.....Marshall can meet up with you in Prestons whenever he's doing a run and from there they can be distributed to Wyalong, Walgett, Forbes, Temora, Junee and any others he might pick up from in between,lol

Re Harden - if the goods can get to me on the coast and we can get someone to meet me on the way to Harden I could do that run.

From here to Kiama it's approx 3.5 hrs so that would be a 7 hour round trip and too much. I could do 2 hours though if we can get someone to meet me 1.5 hours out of Harden?

Thanks but that would still be a 6 and a bit hours round trip.

Sorry I'm not much help but it really is a long drive. I have the opportunity though to do something while I am on leave.