Pounds In Need Of Winter Supplies. Coats, Bedding. See Details Here.

Thanks but that would still be a 6 and a bit hours round trip.

Sorry I'm not much help but it really is a long drive. I have the opportunity though to do something while I am on leave.

I was just talking generally not you specifically :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anything can be got to me before the 7th can be dropped at Jugiong :) Have stayed at the showground there so that's an easy done!

I am in Sydney on Saturday/Sunday overnight if anyone can get anything to me at Chatswood then. I have a fairly big car

I could always do a road trip over a couple of days.

How far are you from Canberra, MUP?

PS KC - I'd invite you along but I'm allergic to young children! :p

Edited by ~Anne~

have somene who can pick up blankets from the coast tomorrow and take to harden pound

Excellent! If you could PM gillbear about moving some of her beds that would be great. They look quite hard wearing and warm. :)

(edit, sorry guys I'm a bit behind. Spent hours looking for my lost phone yesterday :o )

Edited by Powerlegs

have somene who can pick up blankets from the coast tomorrow and take to harden pound

Excellent! If you could PM gillbear about moving some of her beds that would be great. They look quite hard wearing and warm. :)

(edit, sorry guys I'm a bit behind. Spent hours looking for my lost phone yesterday :o )

i think HC means south coast but thats ok. :)

This is one of the cushions I have available. They are all the same and are all still in plastic. 70 ish available. One large ute full or 2 station wagons full. pickup central coast

14051081378_626eebd6b8_z.jpg

Someone gave me 6 of these off their old outdoor furniture and they are fantastic! We use them all year round on our outdoor dog areas (I have one chewer who leaves them be) and because I have a big washing machine I just chuck them in for a wash when needed. So these will be great for pounds - hose, hang to dry and reuse. Good on you Gillbear!

I would prefer if these werent spread about facebook. Hopefully something else can be worked out but otherwise they will be put to use closer to home. would have loved for them to help the poundies down south.