Pounds In Need Of Winter Supplies. Coats, Bedding. See Details Here.

Just caught up with my friend whose shop hosts the workshops. Looks like we'll do one for XXL's (dane size coats) and another one where we can do smalls and mediums (this will be the first one mid June). Nina, I will go meet Marshall late June with that lot.

Turns out in our sorting through donations we have some jumpers ready to go!

In the boot of my car I have about 8 or 10 jumpers for medium dogs - great for pounds.

For carers of x-smalls (chis and poms?) we had someone donate hand crocheted jumpers from an old market stall which didn't sell, photo below. And also one outer jacket for a small (maltese?).

ytymudag.jpge9eze2e6.jpg

We think rather than putting a call out for extra tracksuit donations (we have way more than we have time!), it would be super handy to have some donations of prepaid satchels sowe can post them out directly where they are needed. I will see how many we can fit into various sizes.

I will find the shop's PO box address they can be sent to.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks PL!

Prepaid post satchels can go to:

Sew Make Create

PO Box 780 Broadway 2007

no need to say it's for the doggy jumpers, we'll know, however it won't hurt. You can always address them to Miss Pepper, the shop dog, it will always make the shop owners smile :)

With regards to donations of tracksuits, we are after tracksuit pants only at this stage. Tops etc are a waste of your postage and energy, as we have an abundance of those right now which require sewing to complete and we don't have enough sewers. Pants are easy because they don't require any sewing!

If you are in Sydney, you can drop them off in person to the shop, which is located at 8 Shepherd Street, Chippendale.

Just caught up with my friend whose shop hosts the workshops. Looks like we'll do one for XXL's (dane size coats) and another one where we can do smalls and mediums (this will be the first one mid June). Nina, I will go meet Marshall late June with that lot.

Turns out in our sorting through donations we have some jumpers ready to go!

In the boot of my car I have about 8 or 10 jumpers for medium dogs - great for pounds.

For carers of x-smalls (chis and poms?) we had someone donate hand crocheted jumpers from an old market stall which didn't sell, photo below. And also one outer jacket for a small (maltese?).

ytymudag.jpge9eze2e6.jpg

We think rather than putting a call out for extra tracksuit donations (we have way more than we have time!), it would be super handy to have some donations of prepaid satchels sowe can post them out directly where they are needed. I will see how many we can fit into various sizes.

I will find the shop's PO box address they can be sent to.

So - who wants these coats? Where can we send them to?

Edited by Panto

I've just sent 3kg of preloved to the DOC carer for Walgett, that leaves the pound needing some but most of their med, lge outnumber the smalls except for the numerous litters who need warming up. Nina will know more.

Thanks! :)

I'm sure when she gets a moment she'll stick her head in here but if she doesn't I will shoot her a PM or give her a call :thumbsup:

Here I am,lol.

Love all your gorgeous coats Panto :) Im thinking maybe Forbes pound could do with some medium size coats if you any.....

Attn Andrew Hubbard (ranger )

2 Court Street, Forbes NSW 2871

also Walgetts address too.........Attn Ranger Louise,Walgett Shire Council

77 Fox Street,Walgett Shire Council

PO Box 31

Walgett NSW 2832

Do you want me to let you know when next transport run to Sydney is planned ?

Panto, your delivery address went in the e-news and hopefully you'll get some stuff but if you have an email you'd like me to share with inquiries just PM.

They upset me so much, I put in the two litters of dumped country pups from last week. :cry: Subscribers were very moved to see the hardship rural co-ords, rescue and rangers face. Kudos to everyone who works against the odds.

• 1 month later...

Can I get an update on any rural pounds who might be needing more fleece coats to see them through? I can make up some double sided ones with longer necks of any size and put them in the post. Looks like I have some free time next week to do this (already have the patterns and spare fabrics).

Thank you!

PS If people just want to give me the names of the pounds (ie what council and suburb they are in) I'd be happy to call myself and check and get postal details. You guys are busy enough saving furry lives!

Edited by Little Gifts

Ive just been asked for some large ones by the Walgett ranger if anyone has any to spare please. Thanks heaps in advance :)

This is address to send to....

Louise Fowler

Regulatory Officer

Walgett Shire Council

PO Box 31

77 Fox Street

Walgett NSW 2832