Gazebo Hubs For Camping At Shows

zeebie

Probably been discussed a million times and only previous post I can find is now old and no longer in use.

My question is what is brand of most popular black hub I see most people now using and where is it available from?

Probably been discussed a million times and only previous post I can find is now old and no longer in use.

My question is what is brand of most popular black hub I see most people now using and where is it available from?

Available at either BCF or Rays Outdoors - they both look to be the same structure just a different brand on the bag. Do a search for "gazebo hub" and they will come up in the first results. $159 at both stores.

The wandere hub is the BCF .Rays one that is tent material which i have used to camp in BUT i place my second oz trail over the top .

The other nubs cost alot more & are designed for bad weather & BCF have them to

• 2 weeks later...

The wandere hub is the BCF .Rays one that is tent material which i have used to camp in BUT i place my second oz trail over the top .

The other nubs cost alot more & are designed for bad weather & BCF have them to

Thanks will go today and do some footwork seeing as online searches do not seem to be showing me what i want :(