Sudden Severe Drooping Eyes

I'm pretty sure Stan would just eat through the fridge door :rofl:

Doof sits in front of me completely fixated and drooling at my plate, shaking all over and letting out a weird grunt that sounds like a sex scene in a b-grade horror flick. It's charming. God knows what the neighbours think :rofl:

Stanley's attempt to eat through the door of my new freezer :mad

O...M...G..!!!!

T.

Yep the kid's got issues :o

He chewed thru to the metal and then not to be deterred! He actually pulled it out from the wall and pulled out some of the wires from the back :eek: He was lucky he didn't get electrocuted, although I think he would've chosen electrocution over his very angry mum when she got home.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we jinxed doof! In an effort to out-do Stanley, we came home this afternoon (after 10 minutes next door) to find the bastard had eaten an entire nappy (and it's contents :vomit: ) that he stole out of the nappy bin, so guess who's at the emergency vet being forced to spew his guts up! Argh!!!!

The vet was a bit worried about all the green and pink flecks through it and seemed a bit surprised when I said he likes to eat crayons and play doh. My vet called me after is dropped him at the after hours clinic (my vet is an hour away in peak hour traffic so made doof do the walk of shame to the emergency vet across the road from my place) and he thought it was funny too....or he may have been laughing at my ranting :laugh:

Now the girlchild is ticked off because doofy has a bright yellow bandage on his leg and she wants one too :banghead:

The vet was a bit worried about all the green and pink flecks through it and seemed a bit surprised when I said he likes to eat crayons and play doh. My vet called me after is dropped him at the after hours clinic (my vet is an hour away in peak hour traffic so made doof do the walk of shame to the emergency vet across the road from my place) and he thought it was funny too....or he may have been laughing at my ranting :laugh:

Now the girlchild is ticked off because doofy has a bright yellow bandage on his leg and she wants one too :banghead:

tell her if she eats a nappy - she too can have a yellow bandage !

Can I tell her she's going on hols with aunty perse? :p :laugh:

Can I tell her she's going on hols with aunty perse? :p :laugh:

:D

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately we've reached the point where there is nothing else we feel comfortable putting him through. Between the strokes, glaucoma and a tumor on his foot that is growing quite fast, we've decided to give doof his wings today. Thanks all for your help through this