• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sister gave me this rain coat for my aussie :D

IMAG3598_1_zps77e7a565.jpg

Love the back view :laugh: :laugh:

IMAG3602_1_zps0d41191c.jpg

My kelpie hates coats, she prefers to sleep under blankets. She won't even pee while wearing one, I have to take it off her for toilet breaks. The greyhounds of course love theirs.

Even though my sbt has a good fur coat she is a huge fan of doggy coats every since she was a pup. I had them for an old sbt with a thinning coat and she would always be trying to get into them, so of course I got her some to wear. Now if I don't make sure her coat is on before the night starts to chill she will try and put it on herself and come down to the loungeroom with her snout hanging out the neckhole and her legs tripping over the trailing coat. Gotta love silly dogs!

KDF - is there a brand name on those rainy onesies? They look fabulous! Does your dog find them comfy to wear?

Edited by Little Gifts

Even though my sbt has a good fur coat she is a huge fan of doggy coats every since she was a pup. I had them for an old sbt with a thinning coat and she would always be trying to get into them, so of course I got her some to wear. Now if I don't make sure her coat is on before the night starts to chill she will try and put it on herself and come down to the loungeroom with her snout hanging out the neckhole and her legs tripping over the trailing coat. Gotta love silly dogs!

KDF - is there a brand name on those rainy onesies? They look fabulous! Does your dog find them comfy to wear?

I don't think there's a name. She bought it off eBay I think. Ivy loved wearing it, she was strutting around lol. She didn't like her cool coat when she was a puppy but the rain coat was absolutely fine.

I don't think there's a name. She bought it off eBay I think. Ivy loved wearing it, she was strutting around lol. She didn't like her cool coat when she was a puppy but the rain coat was absolutely fine.

Sounding a bit like a sales person for Hurtta here but they do make a raincoat with legs like that. http://www.eurodogdesigns.com/Hurtta-Outdoor-Overalls_p_67.html

Sounding a bit like a sales person for Hurtta here but they do make a raincoat with legs like that. http://www.eurodogdesigns.com/Hurtta-Outdoor-Overalls_p_67.html

I do like the Hurtta one. It doesn't really rain enough for my to justify buying one though so I'm happy with mine.

Lovely coat. Elsie looks terrfic. I wish they made an unlined water proof one. My boy has Arthritis in his hips & I've heard very good things about these coats.

Rain rug without padding

If you talk to Back on Track Australia they should be able to order this one for you? (use translate to view the page as it's in Swedish!) Elsie's size coat wasn't in stock in NZ and they don't stock it here (weird size) so they ordered it in from Sweden at no cost, and it arrived in 4 or 5 days I think :)

Gosh, her ears in that 2nd pic have melted my heart. Coat looks good too! But those ears!

Yeah she is pretty gorgeous, her ears do so many silly things!

• 3 weeks later...

Sonny is a definite 60cm JulesP & SC. Big boy . He is quite long in body. I might remeasure Stella actually she may do be 55cm. Her present coat is 60cm but does hang a little over her hind quarters. I hope so as I would like to take advantage of the special.