Justine's Davenport (shape Up Dogs)

I'm also envious of TSD's willpower. But I don't have it, so how do I find the agility group? I can't see one called 'Australian Agility' - is there another name? (I'll add it to my obedience, rally and showing groups!)

Also, we're fairly new to agility, I dabbled with my old girl, but my young dog is howing some promise, so I'm guessing this particular workshop might be a bit ahead of us?

You can always audit a workshop - this is what I am doing. That way you can get a good feel of what they teach and how and why, and the teaching style of the presenter, and decide whether it suits you.

And the dedication to your sport stands out when you run your dogs Jess :)

Aww thanks TSD, that's lovely. I could say the same for you too :D

Jess., I saw that video of the work you did with both of them at the Dave Manning seminar... it was super. Great recommendation for both courses. I think I just have to hope the same sort of things are available next year .. on current planning, if I get my act together, i'll be a retired lady of leisure. . :D For this year I think i'll just stick with the great courses I'm doing through the Fenzi academy .. obedience focussed, but training principles apply across the board.

Thanks Tassie :D Pretty sure he's coming back again next year, well worth keeping an eye out for! :thumbsup:

I'm also envious of TSD's willpower. But I don't have it, so how do I find the agility group? I can't see one called 'Australian Agility' - is there another name? (I'll add it to my obedience, rally and showing groups!)

Also, we're fairly new to agility, I dabbled with my old girl, but my young dog is howing some promise, so I'm guessing this particular workshop might be a bit ahead of us?

Found it, it's Agility Australia

Found it, it's Agility Australia

Thanks DobieMum, I'm signed up now too.

• 4 weeks later...

VicAgility FB group has it too I think. Was looking at it - very tempted - but it's right in the middle of our Royals ... priorities... :eek:

I'd highly recommend it Tassie, I've been working through shape up foundation online with my young BC. No way would he have been capable of advanced handling at the Dave Munnings seminar if we hadn't, and i have yet to finish the foundation course yet :o

I'm doing Foundation and Advanced, I'm not addicted at all :laugh:

I'm excited, I have just signed up for the Shape up Dogs Handling Foundations course as an auditor biggrin.gif Start 1 July, so something to work on during semester break thumbsup1.gif