12 Year Old Pom In Hawkesbury

Guest donatella

Poor little poppet!! Hopefully she is saved they normally are. Please someone squeeze this oldie in :heart:

Edited by donatella

Little Poms are generally safe, but any rescue group reading this and needing a foster carer, I can be that.

Thanks DD :) Yeah I know they are usually safe but I'd hate for her to slip through the cracks poor old chicken.

I looked at the Urgent section and Hawkesbury doesn't seem to have a thread. I am out of the loop with rescue these days and don't know who to let know. Of course I could contact Hawkesbury, but I would prefer to let a rescuer know as I really can't own another dog. Danny and Bunter have both had huge expenses today and yesterday. It isn't just a financial consideration, of course: emotional as well and not wanting to upset the status quo here.

But I'd be happy to foster.

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling

There's also a 12 year old female Foxy that I think was surrendered, it's heartbreaking ...

Yes a 10 year old foxie as well as that one Dogmad and a 12 year old staffy :cry:

Winter in the pound is hard for all of them but for the oldies it breaks my heart :(

Edited by HazyWal